DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING HAU GIANG
------- oo00oo ------
1. The Department of Education and Training is a specialized agency under the provincial People's Committee, which has the function of advising and assisting the provincial People's Committee in performing the state management of education and training, including objectives, programs and education and training, teacher standards and education management standards; standards of material facilities, school equipment and children's toys; Examination and issuance of diplomas and certificates; ensure the quality of education and training.
2. The Education and Training Department has the legal person status, its own seal and account, is subject to the direction and management of the organization, staffing and work of the provincial People's Committee, and is subject to direction and direction. To conduct professional examination of the Ministry of Education and Training.
II. Duties and powers
1. Maintain, coordinate with the relevant agencies to submit to the provincial People's Committee:
a/. Draft long-term, five-year and annual plans, programs and projects, measures to organize the performance of state administrative reform tasks, decisions and directives in the field of education. under the management of the provincial People's Committee for educational development;
b/. The draft tuition fee and enrollment fee for educational establishments under its management, so that the provincial People's Committees shall submit them to the provincial People's Councils for decision according to the provisions of law;
c/. A draft of regulations on criteria for titles of heads and deputy heads of units under the provincial / municipal Education and Training Services, education and training sections and other documents under their respective competence. Promulgated by the provincial People's Committee in the field of education.
2. Lead and coordinate with the relevant agencies to submit to the Chairman of the provincial People's Committee:
a/. The draft decisions on the establishment, permission for the establishment, merger, division, splitting, dissolution and transformation of educational establishments (including educational establishments with the investment participation of foreign organizations and individuals): professional secondary schools; Secondary schools, general education schools with many levels, including upper secondary schools; boarding schools for ethnic minorities; continuing education centers; technical vocational guidance center; schools for training provincial education administrators (if any); foreign language and informatics centers and other educational institutions (if any) under the State management authority of the provincial People's Committee;
b/. The draft regulates the working relationship between the Department of Education and Training and related Departments and District People's Committees.
3. To disseminate and organize the implementation of legal documents, plannings, plans, schemes, programs and other educational contents after they are approved by competent agencies.
4. To guide, organize the implementation, examination and inspection of professional work of educational establishments under the provincial / municipal Services and Education and Training Sections on the implementation of objectives, programs, contents and plans. education; the recruitment, examination, granting of diplomas, certificates and quality accreditation; to fight against illiteracy, to build learning societies in the locality and other educational activities under the guidance of the Ministry of Education and Training.
5. To decide on the opening of professional intermediate-level training courses for intermediate professional schools under the provincial / municipal Education Service according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training.
6. Decisions permitting the educational activities and the suspension of education activities of educational institutions defined at Point a, Clause 2, Article 2 of Joint Circular No. 47/2011 / TTLT-BGDDT-BNV of October 19, 2011.
7. Guiding the formulation and consolidation of plans on training and retraining of public servants of educational establishments under the management of the provincial People's Committees; To organize the implementation thereof after they are approved by the competent agencies.
8. To organize the application of advanced scientific and technological experience and achievements in education; Summarize experiences and initiatives of localities; To manage scientific and technological research activities in educational establishments under its management; To build an information and archive system in service of the state management and professional tasks assigned to it.
9. Organizing the construction, exemplifying advanced and implementing the emulation and commendation on education in the province.
10. Assisting the provincial People's Committee in performing state management of activities related to the education sector of enterprises, organizations and individuals in the locality; To guide and inspect activities of associations and non-governmental organizations in the field of education in their respective localities according to the provisions of law.
11. Coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment in appraising the conditions and criteria for the competent agencies to issue investment certificates for education to foreign organizations and individuals; granting and withdrawing operation licenses; To guide, inspect and inspect educational activities of educational establishments involving investment by foreign organizations and individuals according to the provisions of law.
12. Helps the provincial People's Committee to conduct state management of service organizations to send overseas students to self-study abroad in accordance with the law.
13. To carry out international cooperation in the field of education according to the provisions of law and the provincial People's Committee.
14. Guide, organize